- The Grey Reef is at 3,600 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile is at 2,400 CFS
- Fremont Canyon is at 2,100 CFS
June is off to a killer start as far as fishing goes on the Reef and the Mile. All areas are fishing very well. With the flows being higher on the Reef and Mile, be sure to be a little more cautious when wading; the currents can be stronger than they look. We are starting to see a BWO’s coming off in the mornings along with plenty of midges. We are also starting to see a few PMD’s and Caddis coming off. Rock worms and San Juans are always fishing well including all the popular midge patterns!
- Midges ( MacGruber, Mayhem) #18-20
- RS2 #18-20 (Chocolate, Gray)
- Rock Worm #14-18
- San Juan Worm (Red)
- Scuds (Orange and Yellow)
- Squirrel Leeches #10-14
- Juan’s Slim Shady (Olive ) #20-#18
- Barr’s Flashback Emerger BWO #18
- Rusty Trombone #4-8
- Articulated Goldie #4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan, Olive
- Nameless Wonder
- Thin Mint Bugger
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming. With all this craziness going on in the world we are still OPEN and proud to be able to take care of all your fly fishing needs. We have expansive online store featuring free shipping of orders over $50.00 and same day shipping when ordered Monday-Friday before 3:00pm mountain time.
Got some fish pics you would like to share? Shoot them to us in an email to email@example.com!
THE UGLY BUG CREW!