Fishing Report 08/03/2018
- The Grey Reef is at 2,200 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile is at 650 CFS
- Fremont Canyon is AT 220 CFS
The beginning of August has been great. We have seen some hot days in the past week that has slowed fishing in the afternoon. This week is showing mostly sunny days with a few cloudy ones and temps coming into the 90’s on most days. Our PMD and CADDIS fishing is in full swing. Streamer fishing has also been very productive with some nice browns being caught by our guides.
Fishing has been productive with PMD, CADDIS, MIDGE, and TRICO patterns. Rigs (6-7 feet) having been working well with a B-AB weight.
- Midges (Pal, McGrubber, Mayhem) Size 18-20
- BH Crystal PMD Size 16-18
- Tail Water Tiny Size (20)
- McGruber PMD (18-20)
- Mitchells Split Case PMD (18-20)
- Rusty Trombone Size 4-8
- Articulated Goldie Size Size 4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan
- Bob’s Silver Bugger
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming, We have lots of availability for guided trips and lodging. Not to mention our online shopping is easy and fast with free shipping on all orders over $50.00 dollars.
We also have some availability in our lodge and river cabin for the month of august and September. Please call with any questions and we will see you on the river!
THE UGLY BUG CREW!
Quote of the week.
” This fly is attacking people”