Fishing Report 07/14/2018
- The Grey Reef is at 3,000 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile is at 800 CFS
- Fremont Canyon is AT 300 CFS
The beginning of July has been great. We have seen some hot days in the past week that has slowed fishing in the afternoon. This weeks is showing mostly sunny days with a few cloudy ones and temps coming into the 90’s on some days. Our beatis and Bwo fishing is in full swing. PMD’s and Caddis have been working well to. Streamer fishing has also been very productive with some nice browns being caught by our guides.
Fishing has been productive with BWO, Beatis, Midge, and PMD patterns. Some caddis have been seen below Government Bridge. Rigs (6.5-7 feet) having been working well with anAB weight.
- Midges (Pal, McGrubber, Mayhem) Size 18-20
- Jr’s Emerger Size 18
- Tail Water Tiny Size (20)
- Split Case Bwo Size (18-20)
- Mitchells Split Case PMD (18-20)
- Rusty Trombone Size 4-8
- Articulated Goldie Size Size 4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan
- Bob Silver Bugger
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming, We have lots of availability for guided trips and lodging. Not to mention our online shopping is easy and fast with free shipping on all orders over $50.00 dollars.
THE UGLY BUG CREW!