The water levels at Grey Reef are up to a 1,000 cfs and should continue to hold at that level until further notice. With the increase in water, the floaties have been bit of an obstacle. Now that flows have stabilized we should start to see the river clean up. There has been rumor that the flows are set to increase again, but we have not heard anything more from the Bureau of Rec. We hope that you can join us again tomorrow night around 6:00 for casting in the park. The forecast looks great and should be another fun night. Hope to see you there!