Fishing Report 06/18/2018
- Over the last two days the Bureau of Reclamation has increased the flows on Grey Reef to 3,000 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile has been risen too 1,500 CFS.
- Fremont Canyon is holding steady at 650 CFS
The beginning of June has been fantastic and we have all of you to thank. We have seen some hot days in the past week that has slowed fishing in the afternoon. This weeks is showing mostly sunny days with a few cloudy ones and temps coming into the 90’s on some days. Our beatis and Bwo fishing is in full swing. Streamer fishing has also been very productive with some nice browns being caught by our guides.
Fishing has been productive with BWO, Beatis, Midge, and Annelid patterns. Some caddis have been seen below Government Bridge. Rigs (6.5-7 feet) having been working well with a B,BB, and AB weight.
- Midges (Pal, McGrubber, Mayhem) Size 18-20
- Annelids (Purple, Red) Size 16
- Jr’s Emerger Size 18
- Tail Water Tiny Size (20)
- Split Case Bwo Size (18-20)
- JuJu beatis Size (18-20)
- Rusty Trombone Size 4-8
- Articulated Goldie Size Size 4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan
- Bob Silver Bugger
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming, We have lots of availability for guided trips and lodging. Not to mention our online shopping is easy and fast with free shipping on all orders over $50.00 dollars.
THE UGLY BUG CREW!
P.S. Don’t forget to watch my live Facebook feed every Tuesday at 8:00 P.M. Mountain Time.