- The Grey Reef is at 1200 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile is at 4000 CFS
- Fremont Canyon is at 80 CFS
PMD’s, BWO’s and midges are all fishing well, as well as leeches and worms in the dirtier water.
- Midges (Pal, MacGruber, Mayhem) #18-20
- RS2 #18-20 (chocolate, gray)
- Rock Worm #14-18
- San Juan Worm
- Split Case BWO #16-20
- Barr’s BWO emerger #16-20
- Darth Baetis #18-20
- Split Case PMD
- MacGruber PMD
Streamer fishing has been fair for those floating, but with more water in the river, streamer fishing should pick up.
- Rusty Trombone #4-8
- Articulated Goldie #4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan, Olive
- Bob’s Silver Bugger
- Thin Mint Bugger
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming, We have lots of availability for guided trips and lodging. Not to mention our online shopping is easy and fast with free shipping on all orders over $50.00 dollars.
Got some fish pics you would like to share? Shoot them to us in an email to email@example.com!
THE UGLY BUG CREW!
Fly fishing quote of the week:
“The two best time to fish are when it’s raining and when it ain’t. “