Fishing Report 06/04/2018
- Over the last two days the Bureau of Reclamation has increased the flows on Grey Reef to 1,700 CFS.
- The Miracle Mile has been risen too 2000 CFS.
- Fremont Canyon is holding steady at 90 CFS
JUNE IS HERE! Thank you everybody for such a great may. We have seen some rain in the past weeks that has blown up the river, however at this moment it is very fish-able down to the sechrist access. This weeks is showing mostly sunny days with a few cloudy ones and temps coming into the 90’s on some days. Our beatis and Bwo fishing is in full swing. Streamer fishing has also been very productive with some nice browns being caught by our guides.
Fishing has been productive with BWO, Beatis, Midge, and Annelid patterns. Rigs (6.5-7 feet) having been working well with a B,BB, and AB weight.
- Midges (Pal, McGrubber, Mayhem) Size 18-20
- Annelids (Purple, Red) Size 16
- Barr’s Emerger Size 18
- Tail Water Tiny Size (20)
- Split Case Bwo Size (18-20)
- JuJu beatis Size (18-20)
- Rusty Trombone Size 4-8
- Articulated Goldie Size Size 4
- Articulated Ditch Witch Tan
Here at the Ugly Bug we are excited to be your go to fly shop and guide service in Casper, Wyoming, We have lots of availability for guided trips and lodging. Not to mention our online shopping is easy and fast with free shipping on all orders over $50.00 dollars.
THE UGLY BUG CREW!